My name is Lian Jardine I am the new Parent Support Advisor at Laithes primary school.
What I aim to achieve as a parent support advisor:
I want to help you as a parent become more confident by working closely with you and your family. I hope to do this by providing you with services and information that will be relevant to your family and situation.
I work with a great team of staff in school and also with a variety of outside agencies.
My door is always open for you and your child to come and see me about anything throughout their day at school.
What I do as your parent support advisor:
- • Be approachable for any problems or queries you may have, whether it is school related or not
- • Provide private and confidential support with parents/carers that is tailored to your situation
- • Help improve your childs attendance
- • Offer support and advice with your childs behaviour
- • Provide opportunities to meet with other parents/carers through regular events, e.g coffee mornings
- • Provide parenting courses here at school
- • Provide information about other services and sources of information
You can contact me through school by telephone or on site. I will be available during school hours. Alternatively you can make an appointment.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for friendly advice.
Lian Jardine (PSA)
Laithes Primary School