Laithes Primary School
Laithes Lane, Smithies, Barnsley S71 3AF
Key Stage 2 Class Teacher (MPS)
Required for January 2019 for Spring and Summer term maternity cover
Applications are welcomed for the post of temporary full-time class teacher to join our friendly and supportive staff teams in our happy, well-resourced, and popular Trust.
Applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are warmly welcomed.
The successful candidate will:
* be an outstanding classroom practitioner,
* have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child,
* be confident in establishing a creative and stimulating curriculum and learning environment
* be supportive towards our caring ethos.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join our dedicated team of supportive staff, governors and parents, and build upon the successes of our rapidly improving, creative and innovative school.
In return we will offer you:
* A chance to join a skilled, talented and committed staff with a great team spirit;
* Supportive governors and friendly hard working pupils;
* Excellent support mechanisms and great opportunities for personal development in the school and throughout the trust;
* A flexible and forward thinking approach to teaching and learning;
* A well- resourced and vibrant working environment.
Visits are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact Georgina Fletcher, Head of School on 01226 345030 or 07505282143.
Application forms are available from, and returnable to: email@example.com .
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd November 2018 at 9 am.
Interviews to be held Friday 30th November 2018.
Please note for this post you will be required to undergo an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau check.
The Shire Multi-Academy Trust Vacancies Website
The Shire MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records at an enhanced level. Laithes Primary School is an equal opportunities employer.